Create the digital image of your physical hardware
- The Digital Twin is first of all a digital profile of the equipment with its characteristics, its documents and maintenance plan. If you are a dealer, you deliver it with the physical equipment.
- You bring the Digital Twin to life by connecting real-time data from your equipment. You do this by using the OEM telematic or by using external telematic wired to the equipment.
- Your entire fleet is digitisedregardless of the brand, model, type and age of the equipment.
- You are ready to manage your fleet based on the information available and shared among all equipment users.
- To optimise usage of an equipment fleet, you need access to its information. Each stakeholder: the owner of the equipment, the maintenance managers, the operators, access and provide the information in the same solution.
- Less emails sent ensure that documents are always up-to-date and available for all. It gives a simple visualisation of current and future dispatch of the fleet, and lets you decide more quickly on its use.
- Saving time means bringing more peace of mind to your teams, better managing your resources and increasing your margin.
- Deciding quickly means saving days of production, increasing your turnover or producing better with less equipment.